Brad B. Allen
Brad has been involved in real estate brokerage, development, and investing since 1995. He co-founded Allen Sigmon Real Estate Group with Lance Sigmon in 2011. Prior to this, he was the Sales Manager at Roger Cox & Associates in 1997 and then promoted to president in 2001, where he served for 10 years.
He has been involved in the ground-up development and redevelopment of approximately 1,700,000 square feet and currently owns and manages approximately 1,500,000 square feet of retail, office, multi-family, hotel, and industrial space. Brad has been involved in over 45 partnerships that have proven to be a vital component of his success. He is familiar with all aspects of development, whether it's acquiring raw or developed land, working with architects and designers for optimal functionality and layout on new construction or existing buildings.
Brad works with bankers to ensure projects are underwritten and financed with the most advantageous rates and terms. He has created a strategic team of accountants and lawyers in putting together partnerships that are advantageous for all involved. He works closely with city officials to obtain the desired zoning and entitlements to meet the needs of the project. He understands the importance of developing working relationships with the right subcontractors to ensure the project remains viable by bringing it to a successful conclusion on time and on budget.
Brad Graduated from Ricks College, (BYU-Idaho) with an Associate's Degree in Accounting ('94) and then transferred to Brigham Young University, Utah and received a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with an Emphasis in Finance.
• Member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
• Member of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• Member of Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico (CARNM)
• Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Albuquerque Board of Realtors
• Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member of New Mexico Albuquerque Tips Club
• Member of Economic Forum
• Member of LDS Church
• Nominated Realtor of the Year
• Recipient of Marketing Deal of the Year
• Past Member of New Mexico Council of Exchangers
• Past Organizer & Director of Main Bank, Inc.
• Past Boy Scouts of America, Assistant Scout Master with Troop 210 (Eagle Scout)
• Past Boy Scouts of America Executive Committee member
• Past Cub Scout Committee Chairman Troop 210
• Past President of the CCIM New Mexico Chapter
• Past President of the BYU Management Society
• Past YMCA Board Member
• Past Member of Rotary of Albuquerque