We are looking for an experienced property manager to manage a robust commercial property portfolio. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, personable, trustworthy, and knowledgable.
Must have experience with fair housing practices.
The property manager would be responsible for:
- keeping occupancy near 95%
- working in a team environment including a commercial brokerage
- tenant renewals
- tenant relations
- drafting leases
- managing maintenance requests
- wide range of property management tasks
Requirements for this position:
- 5+ years of property management experience
- Strong at collections and experience with eviction procedures
- AppFolio experience a plus
- Go-getter attitude
- Ability to take direction
- Make ready schedule experience
- Ordering and AP processing
***Employment offer contingent on passing a background screen and drug test***
About Allen Sigmon Real Estate Group
Allen Sigmon Real Estate Group is a full-service commercial real estate company with an expertise in acquisitions, brokerage, development, and property management. Based in Albuquerque, NM, we pride ourselves on knowing the New Mexico commercial market and fostering relationships in the local community.
Our office works with every kind of commercial property from office and industrial, to retail, land, and multi-family. As investors of commercial property ourselves, the Allen Sigmon Real Estate Group understands the needs and concerns of our clients.
Our results speak for themselves. We have an excellent team who is eager to work on our clients’ behalves.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year